Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blue Monday

25 Jan and it's my baby daughter's 2ND birthday today. She is such a cutie pie....mommy and big sister Marche sang happy birthday very early this morning,and she was so adorable clapping hands along the way.
Party packs loaded and off to school we went. Hope you have a beautiful day,mommy and daddy loves you very much!

Onto another topic........I've been having endless problems with my PC the last couple of days and it's made editing pics extremely difficult and very time consuming. Hopefully I'll have this problem sorted out by tomorrow.:)

I'm also very excited about the upcoming maternity photo shoot. I'll be doing a maternity photo shoot for my good friends Sunelle and Wayne. They are expecting a baby boy in March. I've got so many ideas for this shoot,and i know it's going to be an awesome day!

Please keep a lookout for some more pics to loaded from the Visser Family photo shoot......I'll be posting them as soon as I've sorted out this PC problem!

Have a happy day!
Cheers Trudene

No comments: