


















A few weeks ago Thandi phoned me and wanted to book a studio shoot for her and her boyfriend Johan. I suggested we go the lifestyle (on-location) route and what an awesome shoot it was! I did the shoot in Gordon's Bay in the harbour. Johan has a boat their were they regularly go to to relax,that's now when he is in SA. Johan works abroad and only spend about 3-4 weeks at a time at home. Johan had his 2 boys (from his first marriage) Johan and Bastiaan for the weekend,and we took some awesome photo's of the 2 of them too. We had a fabulous time,and the weather in Cape Town could not get any better.
Thanks guys for being such good sports.
Thandi and Johan,I hope you love your photo's!
Cheers

Hi Dene, wil net se die foto's van Thandi & Johan en die kids is stunning!!
ReplyDelete