Thursday, September 16, 2010

Family Photo Shoot - The Lawrence family!






Chris contacted me a few months ago and required about a photo shoot with their new baba Cole.
She wanted to wait until he was able to fully sit on his own.
I must be honest in all the time I have photographed babies never have I had a baby sleep basically during the entire photo shoot...especially at his age. He was so content,and awake such a little beauty......mostly biting down on his lips....sooooo cute.
Big sus Drew....seem to be very in love with her new brother...and is so caring towards him.

Before Chris and the kids left my studio she said "Trudene....my life is exactly the way I planed it to be"........Damn,such beautiful words! Chris.......you made me look at my children in a very special way as you left.......And I can also say....that my life is exactly the way I want it to be! Surrounded by kids that will love you unconditionally and expect nothing more than just love,hugs and kisses in return. I take my hat off to you......your son has found the best home and most loving mother and sister!
I hope you love your family pics....this is just a few....more to be loaded shortly!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Meggan said...

OMW i absolutely love these pics!!! The moment i saw the first one i just had to show it around the office. My Godson is totally adorable, my cousin is stunningly gorgeous and my aunt is utterly breathtaking. Love you all. Well done with the pics Trudene. mwah