Thursday, October 14, 2010

Family Photo Shoot - The Perkins Family








Before I load these photo's of this family I would like to introduce them properly (if you've been on my blog before...you would recognise them :))
Meet Siobhan,Mark,Ryan & Amy
I met Siobhan and Mark last year when they came for their maternity photo shoot. They expected little "blue eyed beauty" Amy. Since then Ive been to their home to do a photo shoot when Amy was still a tiny little baby and Ryan one very active little boy (like all boys his age) http://purepixphotographybytrudene.blogspot.com/2010/04/family-photo-shoot-perkins-family.html
Now a year later a family photo shoot with Amy a whole 1 year old!
I've been very lucky in the work i do,by meeting people like this family who have now become very good friends of ours.
Thanx Siobhan and Mark for your on going support and for being my best est clients ever! :)
You really are two wonderful people and I'm honored and blessed that our paths has crossed.
Hope you love the family pics.....!

No comments: