Monday, November 8, 2010

The 3 Pretorius sisters!




I bought myself the Nikon 50mm f1.8 lens last week and just had to try it out in the studio! I just love how sharp it is. My models our 3 girls Cameron,Marche and Leah were more than happy to smile for the camera.(my son Luke were far to busy recking the whole house to also join in the fun.....LOL,but that"s probably what a 16month old baby boy does.......EXPLORE!
My husband Charl http://www.pretography.wordpress.com/ and I also shot Monique & Robert's wedding at Bloemendal Wine Estate on Saturday,and I shot the entire wedding with my new little "baby".I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the lens.
I will be posting some of the wedding pics in the course of the week,so make sure you come back to the blog and have a look at my SUPER awesome pics. Just a little teaser.........we had the bride pose on a Fire Truck :)....SO much fun!!!!

Happy blogging!

No comments: