Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wedding - Clinton & Dominique













It took me weeks to be able to post some of Clinton & Dominique wedding photo's. There are so many beautiful once to choose from,so i decided i will be loading them in in the following order. Today's posting is part 1,next week part 2 of this beautiful wedding and super awesome couple.
My husband Charl and I did the couples engagement shoot about a month ago,this way you get to know your clients personality and what they like. Please follow the link if you wish to view their engagement shoot
http://purepixphotographybytrudene.blogspot.com/2010/10/engagement-shoot-clinton-dominique.html

Clinton & Dominique got married at The Twelve Apostles Hotel in Cape Town. They weather was unpredictable,but the couple......amazing and up for anything.

Here are some of the photo's I took! Enjoy part 1 of Clinton & Dominique's wedding.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments: