Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hottest week of the year!

Well.....I'm definitely one for summer but the last few days heat in Cape Town has definitely taken it's toll on me. Seems like it's cooling down nearing the weekend.
That's good because I've got 3 studio shoots lined up for Saturday and then a on-location shoot for the Perkins family. I can't wait to see how big baby girl Amy has gotten since I did the new born shoot for them a few months back.

I must also mention that last weekend was a very busy time in my household. My husband Charl (www.pretography.com) did a morning wedding in Paarl on Saturday and then joined me where I was shooting a wedding for my good friend Natasha's mom (Klasina). Joe & Klasina got married in a beautiful church and the reception was filled with love and fun!Ruby,Natasha,Chantal....thanks,it was fun spending a day with you guys after not seeing you for a while....all 3 of you looked absolutely beautiful!Thank you Klasina & Joe for choosing me as your photographer and a special thanks goes out to my hubby for second shooting with me on this extremely hot day.

Please keep a look out over the next few weeks,I will be posting the wedding pics and the studio shoots of this month shortly!

Happy blogging

No comments: