Sunday, March 21, 2010

Maternity Shoot - Ninette and Bennie










I haven't been able to load anything the last week...sorry!Reason being is that my daughter was admitted to hospital with the RSV virus. We were in isolation for 4 days. We got home yesterday and I have been nursing her and trying to keep the baby (Luke 8 months) away from her because she is still highly contagious. So please bear with me.......i will be loading the last 2 weeks studio shoots and on-location shoots shortly.

For now lets get back to Ninette and Bennie's maternity shoot. Bennie phoned me 2 weeks ago and wanted to book a maternity shoot for his wife (what a thoughtful husband) I did their shoot on Saturday morning 13 March. Just in time because their baby boy was born on Wednesday.....hows that for timing? Here are some of the pics of how the shoot went. Hope you enjoy them,and I can wait to meet baby boy Ben!

Now it's off to caring for my sick child....a mother's work is never done!

No comments: