Thursday, July 22, 2010

On-Location Maternity Shoot - Anthea & Sean











I've known Sean for many years,my husband Charl and Sean use to live opposite each other whiles in school and growing up. You might recognize Sean from some of Charl's blog photo's. (www.capetowndaily.blogspot.com/) He is the lead singer in the band Thought Police www.thoughtpolice.co.za/ and my husband Charl is the photographer for this awesome band.
Sean and Anthea wanted some maternity photo's done,and wanted a bit of both. (studio "like" and lifestyle photo's). So on Saturday morning Charl (second shooter) and I met the two proud parents to be at there home in Blouberg-Cape Town and this is some om the photo's I took.
Little baby boy Daniel is expected to arrive in the next few weeks. Anthea you look radiant!Good luck with the birth of your little one. See you guys soon!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Trudene! You guys really did a great job! I love the photo's... just a pitty i'm in them spoiling the shots... LOL :-) On a serious note... Thank you to both of you for such a great shoot. It was really fun, even though I didn't know what to do... You guys ROCK! :-)