Tuesday, July 6, 2010

World Cup 2010 - One Word - AWESOME!!!!

My husband (Charl and I)



Charl and the kids






It gives me goosebumps and a warm feeling in my hart when I think how our country has come together as one to celebrate the biggest event ever on AFRICAN soil. My husband Charl (http://www.pretography.com/) and I took the kids on Saturday to walk the FAN MILE in Cape Town. We did not go to the game between Germany and Argentina,but geeeeeeezz that fan mile made me look around and see just how amazing South Africa and Cape Town is. I am truly blessed and proud to say "Proudly South African".
Tonight I'm doing the fan mile again....this time just me and Charl and the Nikon's. Super pumped,because it's HUP HUP Holland! Good Luck! Kom ons maak die Kaap weer Hollands vanaand.
Here are some of the photo's I took.

Happy blogging!

No comments: