Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Family Photo Shoot - Twins Blane & Aiden






Above: Aiden *click on image to enlarge*

Above: Blane *click on image to enlarge*

Above: 6week old Twin Babies Blane & Aiden

Above: Blane & Aiden doing it in style :)


Above: Bronwen,Shaun and the Twins

Meet the twins Blane & Aiden (6 week's old)

I did Bronwen & Shaun's maternity photo's in studio about 10 weeks ago.
I must say when I saw Bronwen I almost fell on my back. I could not believe that this twin carrying lady I saw 10 weeks ago looked so absolutely stunning!
The shoot was so much fun and we had a fabulous time laughing and just getting the 2 "models" Blane and Shaun to open and close their eyes at the same time.
Blane is the slightly bigger twin and Aiden the smaller baby.

Shaun & Bronwen,thank you so much for letting me capture these beautiful images of your family and your beautiful little boy's.

Enjoy the teaser.....more pics to come!

Please click on images to enlarge!

No comments: