Monday, August 23, 2010

On-Location Family Photo Shoot - Adriaan's Family












Natasha and I have know each other for many years. We were in school together and a few months ago I was the photographer at her mother's wedding too. It was nice to see all the family again after not being in touch for so long.

Natasha phoned me last week and asked if I could come over to their home and take some photo's of her Patrick and their beautiful daughter Shaina.
I met the Adriaan family at their home last week and this is how the shoot went.

Natasha,I hope you love your pics! You are a very good friend of mine and I love you very much.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank You my very special friend !!! I am truly impressed and never in a million years did i epect the pics to come out as lovely as they did, this is greatly appreciated and i will refer u to all i know !!! Love u lots
Natasha