Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's my Birthday!


Today is my birthday and I am super blessed to be surrounded by so many good positive things and people in my life.

This is to say thank you to all of those extra special people that make me feel like one AWESOME wife,mother and friend.

Thank you my Father for keeping your protective hands over me and my family and for always giving me strength to keep going and be the best at what you want me to be.

Life is to short to NOT live it,and that's what I'm doing...............I'm living it!!!!!!

A big shout out and thank you to all my clients and people for supporting me and checking in on my blog! MUCH LOVE!

This week I'm in idle mode and just finishing off some editing work on Hanelle & Stoffel's maternity shoot photo's and then my hubby and I will be off on Friday to a romantic birthday weekend away..........so excited about that!

For now......keep checking in........latest maternity shoot will be loaded shortly!

No comments: